Friday 19 February 2010

All About Me

My name is Stephanie Beaven.
I'm a student at The Arts Institute at Bournemouth studying for a Ba (hons) in Fashion.
I have recently discovered that my real passion is designing editorials and photo shoots with a focus on representing clothes and social/political commentaries in a unique way.
My ideal situation is to present new ideals in an aesthetically stunning form, that makes people not just want to treasure the images but strike a chord with their intellect.

I enjoy every part of Art Direction.
from designing the concept-developing it, making the props, styling and being hands on with the photographers to create an image that makes me brim with pride.
Pride is what really motivates me.

My Favourite photographers are:
Jeff Bark
Tim Walker
Nick Knight

Mainly because they always do something new each time to captivate their audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment